We collect personal information from you in several ways; you may share information with us, or we may collect it using other means. In this section we explain the different ways we collect personal information from you and some ways in which that information will be used.
Requesting information from us and responding to your queries
We process contact information such as name, email address, telephone number or postal address, preferences, and other declared personal information about you when you provide it to us. For example, when you fill out online forms, subscribing to our services, call, or text us, enquire about our products and services.
Interacting with us via Social Media Channels
We process information relating to you when you interact with us through social media platforms such as Linkedin or Facebook.
Interacting with our website
Applying for a job at Red Ape
We process information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to Red Ape(this may include sensitive personal information for example ethnic origin).
Interacting with us as a client of Red Ape
Interacting with us as a supplier or partner to Red Ape
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- as a client, or client contact, to provide our Services to you, or the business you work for, including to provide you with our strategic, creative and/or media services
- as someone targeted by our client (including as an employee of our client if we are conducting culture research), to provide our services to our client, such as to collect your responses to surveys or the details of your interaction with an advertisement
- as someone engaged by us and/or our client, to facilitate your provision of the products or services and payment to you
- to enable you to access and use our Services, including if you are a staff member of our client, to allow you to use our online Services or a third party’s online services, such as to complete a culture survey
- to enable you to access and use our online Services, including our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to contact and communicate with you about our Services
- for internal record keeping, administrative, invoicing and billing purposes
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Services, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to run promotions, competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you
- for our own advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our services and information that we consider may be of interest to you via email, calls and text messages
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
- if you have applied for employment with us; to consider your employment application; and
- if otherwise required or authorised by law.
We may send your personal information to other group companies, affiliates and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy. Further details of our group companies can be found here.We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
Restrict and unsubscribe: To object to processing for direct marketing/unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Access: You may request access to the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. Please note, in some situations, we may be legally permitted to withhold access to your personal information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading. Please note, in some situations, we may be legally permitted to not correct your personal information.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take in response to your complaint. You also have the right to contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures, to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. While we are committed to security, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted to or by us over the Internet. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.